Role: Full stack Java developer
Rate: $80hr on C2C
Local Candidates only (Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C.)
No Relocation candidates
3 Days on site in Mc Lean, Virginia
- Must have FitNesse experience. 8+ years of experience in Java; 2+ years of experience in FitNesse.
- Must have some FinTech experience. Should be able to understand calculations etc. Capital Market experience is highly preferred.
- Top skills: Java, functional testing experience with FitNesse, Spring MVC and microservices
- Front end: AG grid and JSP. No Angular or React used.
- Backend/Frontend: 80/20
- Development is 80% – 90%
- Cloud experience is nice to have.
- Development vs testing: Writing test scripts in FitNesse. These are mostly written in Java code. Candidate will be doing enhancements, testing and development for trading applications.
Must Haves: Minimum of 8 years of hands-on full stack java development experience. No specific front end tech stack required; SQL required for database. The other must have is experience with FitNesse. Must have at least some experience supporting Fintech industry.
- Must have 10+ years of experience.
- Engage business users to define the requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting trade analytics, pooling & securitization, trade capture, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Application development, prototyping, and high-level technical consulting.
- Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines.
- Predict effects of configuration changes; identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division.
- 7 – 10 years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE technologies including servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), and JDBC.
- 7 – 10 years of experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- 3 – 5 years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.