This Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for financial forecasting, modeling and capital project ROI analysis for Senior Management’s review. This position will assist with month end close duties and maintain accurate account balances along with financial information to support Nirma and SVM objectives and meet US and Indian accounting reporting requirements. This position will create timely and accurate forecasting to ensuring management is provided with reliable financial information to make strategic decisions.
- Manage the financial forecasting process and prepare KHI’s financial statements in accordance with US and Indian GAAP to comply with banking and regulatory filing requirements.
- Prepare five year plan models to assist with company planning and meet bank reporting requirements.
- Manage and perform forecasting and analysis of the company financial and operating status to advise management of cost expectations and to assist Treasury with weekly cash position
- Assist with the development of standardized and ad-hoc customized reports to various departments as a tool for managing their operations
- Manage or participate in ad-hoc projects within the finance function to provide analytical and managerial support to other departments.
- Manage assigned monthly and year end accounting processes as assigned. Including journal entries, lease analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and inventory management.
- Manage Workers Compensation and actuary valuation adjustments required for financial reporting
- Assist with outside tax firm’s preparation of federal and state tax returns and ensure that filings are reporting timely in accordance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare periodic reports as needed for Capital Planning, Project ROI analysis and expense management to provide accurate information to meet the needs of each business unit managers.
- Act as team lead for cross department ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 8-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Five years related experience with Indian accounting practices/principles and Indian GAAP.
- Competent in use of office software such as Word and Excel.
- Requires normal or correctable vision, hearing and manual dexterity.
- Occasional need to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Requires up to 5% of work in physical plant areas with exposure to outdoor weather and loud noise.
- Percent Travel: 35%.