Job Description (ID OED1)
• Administering AMI’s MDMS Oracle database environments
• Setup and administer Oracle Exadata machines
• Plan the migration and execution to Exadata
• Optimize Oracle databases
• Create and execute scripts
• Work with vendor to setup and optimize work and asset management Oracle databases
• Recommend and implement best practices for configuring and running Oracle Exadata
• Follow enterprise standards for Oracle DB setup and administration
Skills & Requirements
• At least 10 years experience working as an oracle database administrator (dba)
• Experience working with Oracle Exadata and Exalogic.
• Experience working with Oracle Databases 19c and multitenant concepts(CDBs and PDBs).
• Experience working with Oracle OEM Cloud control.
• Experience working with Oracle ZDLRA for database backups and restores.
• Experience installing and administering Oracle databases on Linux, Unix and Windows
• Experience tuning optimizing Oracle databases on various platforms
• Experience installing and configuring, administering Oracle DataGuard, & GoldenGate
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
• Experience tuning and optimizing database queries
• Experienced in coaching developers in query optimization
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
• Good communication skills
• Experience working in teams
• Experience implementing vendor products
Candidate must be your W2 Employee
Face-to-face interviews required
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship
Projected Start Date
Projected End Date