Job Description (job id 114069)
***Teradata Value Analyzer (TVA) Skills Required***
***Location (Preferred Time Zone(s): Eastern time is fine as long as the resource can shift hours to overlap somewhat as all other technical resources are in India (+9.5 hours ahead of Eastern) and customer is in UK (+5 hours ahead of Eastern).***
We have a need for a TVA resource. The individual should have the following skills:
• TVA business rule design, testing and implementation. Translation of business requirements into TVA rules. Requires design of source / target and driver criteria, modeling using the TVA software in the current Hertz platform, UAT and promoting to production model.
• Translation of TVA rules and results into overall profitability model and analytical data set for EZ Model analysis (customized pricing model).
• Rework of existing EZ model design to conform with new requirements outlined by customer.
• Requires hands on TVA modeling experience, familiarity with TVA components and ability to quickly translate the results into analysis tools for the customer.
Ideal person will be familiar with:
• TVA software components
• TVA administrative / design tasks
• TVA rule modeling
• TVA model execution and testing and output model.
Additionally, skills in the ability to quickly demonstrate pre / post rule changes and impact using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau and / or MS Excel is critical. Advanced SQL skills is a plus for ad hoc troubleshooting.
Candidate must be on Salderz w2
Face to face interview required
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship
Teradata / Isupplier – Fg / Rt (rna)
Projected Start Date
Projected End Date